Both attorneys at the law firm of Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC have been named to the Super Lawyers publication as Rising Stars in the state of New Jersey for 2020. This list is generated every year and each year, less than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state of New Jersey are named to the list. To learn more about the selection process, click here.
Lauren Scardella, Esq. was named to the list for her work in the driving while intoxicated category. Nancianne Aydelotte, Esq. was named to the list for her work in the criminal defense category.
About Lauren Scardella, Esq.
Lauren Scardella, Esq. is a graduate of Rutgers University School of Law in Newark, New Jersey with a Juris Doctor. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Justice from American University in Washington, D.C.
Attorney Scardella is a member of the following organizations:
- National College for DUI Defense
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Trustees, 2018-present
- Co-Chair, Women Lawyers Committee, 2016–present
- Co-Chair, Municipal Bench Bar Committee, 2016–present
- Member, Criminal Bench Bar Committee
She has earned the following awards:
- 2018, 2019, and 2020 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- Named one of the Best Lawyers for Families by New Jersey Family Magazine in 2019
- 2017 Young Lawyer of the Year, Mercer County Bar Association
About Nancianne Aydelotte, Esq.
Nancianne Aydelotte, Esq. is a graduate of Rutgers School of Law in Camden, New Jersey with a Juris Doctor. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and English from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
She is a member of the Camden and Gloucester County Bar Associations and is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has won the following awards:
- Named “Awesome Attorney” in Criminal Defense – South Jersey Magazine, 2018
- Named “Top Attorney” in Criminal Defense – SJ Magazine, 2018
- Named “NJ Super Lawyer – Rising Star” – Super Lawyers Magazine, 2019
- Named “NJ Super Lawyer – Rising Star” – Super Lawyers Magazine, 2020
Contact an Experienced Hamilton Criminal Defense Lawyer About Your Criminal Charges in Hamilton
Were you arrested or charged with a crime in New Jersey? The consequences of a conviction could be severe, leaving you with a permanent criminal record and possibly even sending you to jail. That is why you need to speak with a qualified criminal defense attorney as soon as possible about your case. The attorneys at Aydelotte & Scardella Law LLC have successfully represented clients charged with drug crimes, assault and shoplifting in Hamilton, Audubon, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, and throughout New Jersey. Call 609-250-9761 or fill out the online contact form to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team. We have an office conveniently located at 2653 Nottingham Way Ste 1 in Hamilton, NJ 08619 as well as offices located in Audubon.
The articles on this blog are for informative purposes only and are no substitute for legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact our law firm directly.
Disorderly conduct consists of any improper behavior such as fighting, threats of violence, or creating a dangerous atmosphere.